Make One-Off Payment
Make a one-off payment using School EasyPay
Merchant Bonus Offers
Please fill in the below and submit to contact your School.
Enter your payment details and press Next ->
Enter your credit / debit card details and press 'Continue'
If your merchant is not listed, we'll contact them to activate their account... click here
Terms & Conditions
‘One-Off Payment’ Online Facility – Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between the user logging into this website (“the User”), the School (identified by its School ID number and member information) (the “School”) and ZenPay Pty Ltd t/a School EasyPay - ABN: 63 056 881 942 (“School EasyPay”).
2. When the User submits and confirms payment details and thereby processes a payment using this payment facility (“Customer WebPay”), School EasyPay will be authorised to collect any payment described by the user (each a “Payment”) on behalf of the School.
3. A Processing Fee is payable by either the User or the School in relation to all Payments made on this website (the “Processing Fee”). Any relevant Processing Fee to be paid by the User will be displayed to the User before the User authorises the Payment.
4. School EasyPay will deposit all Payments (less any Processing Fees to be deducted pursuant to these terms and conditions and any amount to be set-off under clauses of the School's participation agreement) by electronic funds transfer to the bank account nominated by the School in its School EasyPay membership details (the “School's Bank”) in accordance with the School's Participation Agreement.
5. The User warrants to School EasyPay that they are the authorised cardholder of the credit or debit card used to make a payment on Customer WebPay and is aware that this card account will be debited with the amount paid including any relevant Processing Fee.
6. The User is aware that once processed, this Payment (including the Processing Fee) cannot be cancelled or refunded by School EasyPay and the User is aware that any applicable refund as a result of an overpayment, error or similar must be sought directly from the School.
7. The User is aware that School EasyPay is not providing any service in addition to facilitating the payment of amounts due the School.
8. The User releases and indemnifies School EasyPay from and against any action claim, loss, proceeding, cost, liability or expense (a “Claim”) suffered or incurred by the User in relation to, in connection with or as a direct or indirect result of any failure by the User to pay amounts due to the School or as a result of incorrect use of Customer WebPay.
9. The User is aware that School EasyPay will not deposit Payments to the School until the next business day after those funds have been completely cleared by the User's credit or debit card issuer and by School EasyPay's banking provider. School EasyPay will not be held liable for Claim as a result of any delays or failures with the processing, clearing or depositing of the Payment. The User is aware that payments submitted after 5pm AEST will not commence processing until the following business banking day.
10. The User agrees that School EasyPay may use any details collected on Customer WebPay for the purpose of processing the Payment and for communicating details of the Payment to the School or the User.
11. The User is aware that all Payments processed on Customer WebPay will appear on their card statement as ‘School EasyPay AUSTRALIA’.